Websites compliance with EU Data Protection Regulation.
The provisions of the GDPR concern site owners in the following segments:
- The way data is collected through forms (contact form, newsletter newsletter, etc.)
- The way in which analytics data is collected
- What is done with the collected data
- Where the collected data is stored
- The way it communicates with contacts and users
- Code used - plugins and themes.
- Privacy Statement
- original for each individual site, without a copy-past version of others, because each site uses special / different services and uses data in a certain way;
- the way you take into account the visitor's information you come to;
- a description of the services installed on the site;
- how to store the information you receive;
- do not forward the obtained data and keep a separate record of it;
- anyone who wants to request the deletion of their data, in which case you are obliged to do so.
- Quick and easy viewing of personal information
- functionality of user profiles
- Permissions on the form for registration of new newsletter subscribers
- editing premissions,
- edit a newsletter form for reporting or creating a new,
- tips and implementation regarding updating the existing user base.
- Editing contact forms, chat form, comment page
- Adjustment of all forms / pages / additions to the web site through which the visitor's data is collected and processed.
- Checking the site / topics and plugins / plugins on the site
- compliance check for GDPR
- Checking the hosting provider
- checking the compliance of the provider on which the client's website is hosted.
You can contact us in order to first conduct a free analysis of your website, on the basis of which we make the offer.